Simple and Beautiful Review by Lisa
This ring is very simple and elegant. The stones are a perfect size. (Posted on 5/2/2011)
Beautiful Ring; Quality Gemstones Review by Julie
My husband ordered this ring for me for Mother's Day. It's a nice weight, the diamonds sparkle, and the gemstones are of good quality. It would also look great combined with an anniversary band. I love it! (Posted on 5/3/2010)
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Want to Keep your Mother's Jewelry Looking Amazing?
While Wearing Jewelry
- Remove jewelry while doing manual work or tasks. This way you won't expose your jewelry to physical damage or any chemicals.
- Don't wear jewelry while applying makeup. Hairspray, makeup and other items can expose your jewelry to damaging chemicals.
- Do not wear your jewelry in pools or hot tubs. The chemicals can cause damage to the metal and/or gemstones.
Keeping Your Jewelry Clean
- Don't wear jewelry while bathing or showering.
- Use a jewelry polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new.
- Clean your jewelry in jeweler-approved cleaners only.
- Use warm water to clean your jewelry.
- Do not use cleaners if your jewelry is damaged, discolored or broken.
Repairing Your Jewelry
Because we use higher quality metals and all natural gemstones, we recommend having your jewelry repaired by us or a local jeweler. If you have any concerns about jewelry purchased from us, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-348-4499.
How to Store Your Jewelry
- Store your jewelry in a secure place like a jewelry box where there are less chances of it hitting other items that may damage it.
- For sterling siver jewelry, place anti-tarnish strips wherever you are storing your sterling silver jewelry to prevent tarnishing.
- Always inventory your jewelry. We even recommend insuring all jewelry with your homeowners insurance or Jewelers Mutual Insurance.
This is a static CMS block displayed if category is empty. You can put your own content here.